Monday, November 2, 2009

Hey Everybody!

Hey! My name is Natalie or Nat (as my fav dance teacher calls me) or any other cool nickname you can come up for me, and as you can see, I'm a dancer. I'm not professional or anything like that, if you're wondering. I live in a small suburb north of Chicago, I have an older brother and sister (i'm the baby of the family:( ), my parents are divorced, and I'm an average teenage girl. This blog is just for fun and tells about my every day-to-day life as a dancer. I'm in a dance company so I'll be reporting from competition come February! You'll hear about school, friends, family, and of course, dance! So if you're asking, here are some of my favorites:


  • Twilight (DUH!!!)
  • Pink
  • Shopping
  • Reading
  • Zac Efron
  • Rob Pattinson
  • Designer labels (even though i barely own any...)
If you guys want to know anything else, comment below or email me and I'll answer them for you!

I hope you guys still read my blog after you read this! Happy reading!!


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment